Speech-language pathologists can help with:
- Speech delays and disorders including articulation, phonology and motor speech disorders.
- Language delays and disorders, including expression and comprehension in oral and non-verbal contexts
- Fluency disorders, including stuttering.
- Voice and resonance disorders.
- Swallowing and feeding disorders in adults, children and infants.
- Cognitive-communicative disorders including social communication skills, reasoning, problem solving and executive functions.
- Pre-literacy and literacy skills including phonological awareness, decoding, reading comprehension and writing.
- Communication and swallowing disorders related to other issues. For example, hearing impairments, traumatic brain injury, dementia, developmental, intellectual or genetic disorders and neurological impairments.
Contact us to book a slot for your child!
@2020 Perfect Soul Center for Education and Healing. All rights reserved